Sunday 31 May 2009

GLASTNOST FOR MCDONALDS WORKERS


I was a big fan of the Starbucks Gossip blog a few years ago - before it got a little samey. Imagine how happy I was to discover an equivalent McDonald's blog. Essentially it's a place where company employees can talk to other McDrones about why they hate their job, when they first started hating their job, and how, if push came to shove, they would totally force that fat bitch Michelle's face into the fat fryer. One thread is actually called "I hate it and I don't know how much longer I can last".

There are the occasionally little rays of light however, such as this gem:
Whenever I order a Big Mac meal, I tend to eat the french fries first, and only after they are finished, I take the first bite off my burger. However, I noticed that most people eat their burgers first, or eat the fries and the burger together.
Sorry friend. You may have what appears to be a completely un-ironic picture of Sarah Palin as your user profile but your revolting McEtiquette singles you out as a pariah. Society will not ever accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment