Tuesday 14 April 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I'd like to kick things off with an appeal.

I would sincerely like to have more money than I currently have access to. If there's anybody out there with a surfeit of money could they immediately get in contact with me via the email link on this blog.

No donation is too small. Likewise no donation is too big. If you're thinking of using PayPal to send me a large sum of money but believe it may come across as ostentatious or vulgar you needn't worry. There is nothing shameful about "flaunting your wad". Quite the opposite in fact; I would be impressed.

Moreover, if you are concerned about how your money would be spent you can rest assured I would use it in a thoroughly responsible way. Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that somewhere in London a young man is buying himself a season ticket to Madame Tussauds - courtesy of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment